Call us 650 288 6653
Follow us

Residential Energy and Water Inspection

Energy and water inspection


According to the San Francisco Residential Energy and Water Conservation Ordinance, owners of residential property who wish to sell their property, must obtain a certificate of water and energy conservation compliance.

How to obtain your certificate of compliance?

NRGwise certified inspector will:

  • list the repairs and upgrades you might need for your house to be compliant
  • file for you the Residential Energy and Water Inspection Form with the San Francisco Housing Inspection Services
  • record the certificate of compliance with the San Francisco County Recorder's Office: you don't have to go to the city dpt of building inspection, we'll do it for you! (only option 2)